Try this delicious combo of sweet potato, zucchini and cauliflower which is the perfect addition to your salad or your own vegetarian burger!
1 zucchini, grated
½ cup (70g) grated sweet potato
½ cup (60g) finely chopped cauliflower
½ cup (50g) grated parmesan cheese
2 egg whites
Garlic Powder or some minced fresh Garlic
Dipping Sauce: (optional)
2 tablespoons low fat Plain Yoghurt
Juice of 1 Lemon
Chopped Shallotts or Dill
Pepper to season
- Preheat the sandwich press or use a non-stick frying pan
- Put the zucchini into a colander and press with the back of the spoon to remove excess moisture or squeeze with your hands.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper and spoon onto the sandwich press into small fritters.
- Cook with the lid up for 5 minutes on each side.
- Mix together ingredients for sauce in a small bowl