We love an easy-to-make treat that is both delicious and is good for us (also doesn’t hurt that these are ideal to grab and go!). These clean LCM bars are back full of goodies, and will last for a few days. That’s your meal prep (or at least snack prep) done.
4 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted) or organic butter (melted)
2 tbsp raw honey
10 thin quinoa rice cakes, broken up
For extra hit of protein and flavour try adding in:
2 tbsp protein powder
1 tsp flax seed, hemp seed, chia seed, linseed or dried up fruit
1. Break the rice cakes in a large bowl until they are rice bubble consistency, (or chunkier if you prefer)
2. Add in any extras (protein powder, seeds, fruit)
3. Heat wet ingredients over low heat in a saucepan, stirring until combined and no lumps
4. Gently combine the wet and dry ingredients
5. Pour mixture into a lined dish and let it set in the fridge for a few hours.